King of Glory Lutheran Church is opening its door to those who wish to participate in on-site worship on Sunday, September 13. We are excited to welcome you and appreciate your partnership in following our safety guidelines.
On-site worship attendance will require an online reservation. Seats must be reserved online for everyone, including members. This process will help us with social distancing and the safety and security of our guests.
- Please stay home if you are in a high-risk group, are not feeling well or have a fever. You will need to do a health assessment at home, prior to coming to church.
- Everyone will enter through the Atrium doors located between the buildings. Upon arrival, you will be asked questions and checked for symptoms of Covid-19. Masks are required to attend and must be worn at all times.
- Following the initial screening, you will be directed to a table in the Atrium where you will be given seat assignments for your family and then directed to the Narthex.
- An usher will greet you in the Narthex and show you to your seat/seats. We ask that you remain in your seat until instructed otherwise.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of social distance at all times.
- You may place your offering in the Offering Basket located in the Narthex before or after worship.
- Ushers will provide instructions for communion.
- Singing of hymns is not allowed at this time.
- At the end of service, you will be dismissed by pews and will exit the building immediately. Extended greeting and fellowship are permitted outside only.