Every Wednesday, from 09/22/2021 to 05/18/2022, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
It is with great excitement that we are launching Destination KoG this fall! Wednesday nights at KoG will be full of faith-building programming for all ages: Choirs, Confirmation, Youth Group, Small Group for parents & leaders, and more! Make KOG your family’s destination on Wednesday nights!
Music opportunities for 3rd-12th Grade at 6:00 pm.
- Laudate Singers (Grades 3-5) will be led by Lorna Weir and Allie Becker.
- Youth Choir (grades 6-12) will be led by Monica Czausz.
Education opportunities for 3rd-12th Grade at 6:00 pm.
Our children will then enjoy a simple and healthy dinner and fellowship time before they break off for education activities based on their grade level:
- 3rd-5th graders will spend time with Ms. Rainey, expanding on the Bible lesson from Sunday until 7:30 pm. The fun continues from 7:30-8:30 pm with an additional activity.
- Junior High students will participate in Confirmation until 8:30 pm.
- Senior High students will enjoy hangout time and opportunities to assist with Children/Youth activities or get a little homework done until 8:30 pm.
Opportunities for adults too!
We would like Wednesday nights to be the destination for the entire family, so while your children are growing in their faith, we invite you to participate in any number of activities!
- Adults will share in dinner and fellowship from 6:00-6:30 pm followed by many opportunities to grow and serve. Join a Small Group from 6:30-7:30 pm, ring with the Bell Choir from 6:30-8:00, or sing with the Sanctuary Choir from 7:00-8:30 pm.