Sunday School resumes August 18 at 9:45 am.
Fitness, including spiritual fitness, is important for all ages. We strive to create a dynamic and engaging environment for our children that will nurture faith development and create a foundation for their continued spiritual growth. Recognizing that children grow and learn in different ways, we use art, drama, music and God's Word to allow our children the best opportunity to exercise fellowship, learn, pray, worship, and serve.
Sunday Morning Schedule
• 9:45 am – 10:45 am Sunday School
• 10:45 am – 11:15 am Children's Choir
• 11:15 am – 11:35 am 4 yrs – 3rd Grade attend Children’s Sermon
• 11:15 am – 11:35 am 4th and 5th grade join their families in worship.
• 11:35 am – 12:15 pm 4 yrs – 3rd Grade join their families in worship.
Preschool - Ages 2 — 5
Children explore the Biblical story through song, games, art and movement activities. Each class is led by a team of 2 adults and youth volunteers.
Kindergarten — 5th Grade
Elementary Sunday School will explore the weekly Bible story through art, drama, movement, brain challenges, science and music. The children are in groups depending on their grade level.